Fire Suppression Systems
AmeriSafe tests, services and installs restaurant hood fire suppression systems. We also test, service and install industrial paint booth fire suppression systems. We offer 24-hour emergency service, so your business is never down for long. Our technicians are highly trained and state certified.
Kitchen fire suppression systems require inspection and testing every 6 months/semi-annual per NFPA 17.
Fire Suppression System Service
Our fire suppression system services include:
- Inspection Requirements – Meet insurance and fire authority code requirements with a semi-annual inspection of your suppression system
- Inspection – Trained and licensed service technicians perform a complete 41-POINT inspection of your suppression system to comply with NFPA 17-A standards
- Maintenance – System is inspected, cleaned, and fusible links are changed. Additional required parts are replaced as needed
- Inspection Certification – At the completion of the inspection, we supply you with a record of the services performed
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance – We automatically track and contact you to schedule the service, eliminating the need for you to contact us
- Consolidated Vendor – Let us be your “Total” source for your fire protection and safety needs. We can provide combined scheduling for all your required services, thus eliminating multiple service calls
Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems